World Trade Center - Ground Zero (shots at February 2002)
Tickets for the WTC Viewing
In order to access the viewing platform at the
WTC site, tickets are now required.
- The platform is located at Broadway and
Fulton Streets and will be open from 8.00am to
9.00pm, seven days a week.
- Tickets will be available from the South
Street Seaport Museum's ticket booth at Fulton
and South Streets on Pier 16 at no charge.
- Two tickets per person will be distributed
on a first-come, first-serve basis for visits
to the platform in half hour blocks.
- Tickets will be given out chronologically;
people will not be able to choose a specific
time but will be given a ticket for the next available
- Every day, 250 tickets will be distributed
for half hour block between 12.00pm and 8.00pm
the same day or 9.00am to 11.30am the next
- The ticket booth will be open from 11.00am
to 6.00pm until no more tickets are available.
- Visitors should not arrive at the platform
more than 15 minutes before their allocated
time to prevent unnecessary line-ups and crowding
- Police officers stationed at the viewing
platform will ensure only tickets-holders are
admitted and that every ticket-holder is given
sufficient time on platform.
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for
resale, as indicated on the ticket.